INDOOR PLANTS ‘HOW TO’ WORKSHOP
WITH EMMA NORTHEY
Saturday 10 December 10-11.30am
For indoor jungle lovers this workshop with Emma Northey (who has well over a decade’s experience in urban horticulture) aims to stimulate your green creativity, build your confidence in keeping and styling plants, and learn some basic propagating to increase your plant collection.
What you’ll learn:
- Tips and advice on keeping your house plants happy – feeding, watering, light and general care requirements.
- Looking at the best and easiest plants to grow indoors- from traditional house plants to succulents and modern plant types.
- Styling plants- foliage types, pots and props.
- Practical session on taking hardwood cuttings.
- Potting and choosing pots.
- General advice Q&A
What you’ll take home:
- Each participant receives a small house plant, plant cuttings and plant notes.
What you’ll need:
- Bring a pair of plant snips.
Emma Northey is a visual artist with years of experience in urban horticulture – working with her family at Norwood Garden Centre, she specialises in indoor plants, potted gardens, succulents, terrariums, herbs and plant styling/design. Follow her HERE.
Book your tickets HERE and get ready to create your indoor jungle.